Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Tihi Pollyfest

Kia Ora, talofa lava, malo e lelei, faakalofa lahi atu, kia orana, bula vinaka, namaste and greetings!!  It’s Pasifika week in Aotearoa, this means it’s a week long celebration of all things Pacific.  This includes the birthday dance we had with Mrs Tele’a!  Part of the celebration is the Polyfest!  This Thursday we are planning to travel to Manukau to take part in some workshops and then visit stages.  The two stages we will be visiting will be the Maori and Diversity stages.  Did you know that this event - the Polyfest celebrates 40 years since it’s beginning?  Awesome isn’t it!  


Hi my name Is tihi And I am here to talk to you about The Polly fest  2015 And here I go A polyfest And why we have pollyfest is 1#simple reason And It IS to Show what our countries are about. And Why kid In Colleges LIke tamaki and selwyn college Thy go to college And but I don't know what kind of groups They do for polly fest.And IN two years I would be going to the pollyfest To represent my culture  maori new zealand And I got To Point England school.


And who ever Is reading this And if you don’t do it And You live near there or you are going Then you should go And if you got talent And courage THen you should really go. I would go But I’m still In school not college I want to go to tamaki college with My cousins And family So I could go to pollyfest.

My favourite stage is kapa haka thats What group That I want t4o  be in when I go to college.And There Is also lots of stages like samoa and  tonga and maori.I can't\ wait to go to polyfest tomorrow the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.