Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

letter to William

from-Louis
to-William

Dear William I am still recovering And I have received your letter to say that I am aright And I hope that you will get my letter to you and  you would be all right And I will always love you my brother I  know that I will be away in England for 3/4 months.dear brother tell everyone I love them all if I do not  make it  to you and someone will tell you that I would be gone and I really am in really big injury and I even hope I would  be aright from Louis

2 comments:

  1. This is a good effort Tihi. Remember, you are Louis - responding to Williams letter. Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good effort Tihi. Remember, you are Louis - responding to Williams letter. Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.