Pages

Friday 20 March 2015

polly fest

Hi my name is Tihi And I went to the Polly fest yesterday And In the morning Yesterday I had to wait for the bus And then all the year 7 And 8's went on the bus And me .And when we got there i saw a big huge inflatable castle From ASB It was big.Then A lady came to talk to us And then the priminister john key came And we got sent away to do some activity's.

And The first activity that I did The judges Had to see how fast I can hit A tennis ball with a Racket.And we all Had two hits Mine was 54 And 75 those were my scores.And then It was morning tea And  And we were watching some people on stage talking about rumatic fever It was so sad really sad.

Then We had some more activity's And There was a lot of them.It was fun tho really cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.