Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Tihi using commas

In the weekends I Was At home cleaning,,.Then When it was night and I went to sleep and In the in the morning I woke up and my papa told me to have some breakfast,,. And so I had breakfast and after that he said we will go to the doctors to get my cousens pills,,.

and then I got dressed and got in the car and we went with my cousin,,.And then we wer there and me my nana and cousin went out of the car,,.We went in but it was full and only two doctors were on so we went out and got back in the car,,.

And then we went shopping and we went to a shop called why not,,. That name is weird anyway there wer lots and lots of people .And I had to wait for my papa and nana to get out and I got some chips And a drink And after that we went to the ice cream shop And I also got some ice cream to.



were you talking about your week end yes
I have used two commas to add deatail yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.