Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

holiday highlite

 iN THE HOLIDAYs I went to willow park christian camp for river side camp and they have lots of activities. And there are quad bikes,green-
machines and more`` there are even fitness machine.and we all have to have a group name and my group name is the munchies.The game I like is mini golf my favorite game at willow park its realy cool  it has lots of obstacles about 15 obsticles.



I like all the games  at willow park beacouse thy are a lot of fun and I like the quadbike and mini golf but the paud is a little bit dandurouis but it is cool.We do lots of stuff at willow park it bis realy cool we have free time to it cool when we have free time beacouse you can go to sleep  and play with all the sports gear some times i go to sleep couse in the morning we wake up early.Then I wake up to play with all o f the sports gear and we get get dirty and wet after some activitys.


and on thurs day we had a cosurt it was cool some of us done dances songs and plays.and on wensda6y we had a dsico It was cool as we danced crayzy well I did.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.