Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Keeping safe in the sun


It is important to keep safe in the sun because you will get skin cancer or sun burn. so to keep safe in the sun you woul\d have to put a hat on or use sun screen or sunglasses.To not get blind from the sun and get a headache. you have to put sunglasses on so you don't get a headache or get bind.

And another way to keep safe in the sun is to use sunscreen .So you don't get sun burn``  it hurts when you have sunburn. so you mite have to wear these to use in the sun.

hen another way to keep safe in the sun is to wear a hat to cover your face but a fully covered hat to put on your head to keep you safe from the sun. and so your face doesn't hurt from skin cancer or sun burn.

and another way to stay safe in the sun is to if you don’t have a hat or anything you could sit in the shade.


and those are all my statement’s about keeping safe in the sun and I hope you will follow these steps.and so you don't get sunburn.urn or skin cancer.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Tihi, I am Isaac Wiggins. I am currently a student enrolled at the University of South Alabama. I am taking an EDM 310 class. I just learned how to blog. Have you been blogging for a while? I do agree that protecting your skin is very important. I enjoyed your informative blog post. I think skin safety is very much overlooked. It gets hot in Alabama. We spend a lot of time outside. I understand the importance of sun block. I enjoyed your picture. It made you pay attention to the SPF. Does it get very hot in New Zealand?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.