Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

The robber



When i woke up this morning In my boat there was something missing and so i got scared and called the a spy    to check it out and his name was josh the spy.and my name is tihi the cool guy and there were no sign of a  robber and when they were not looking the robber jumped out of the boat and swam realy fast to shore. by the time they turned back he was gone the josh went to get his scanner and scanned the boat and found the robber
and he was called harlem they robber.


Then when i went back home on the boat went in and all my stuff was gone then I called the spy aain and then he said that it was the same rober. Then after woods he tracked the robber then we found him then he went into the car he stole and drove away he was to fast to catch.Then i went to the airport and went to samoa
Then on the news it said that a robber stole a plane and went to samoa so then I bought a ticket to samoa
then When i got there I saw him but I could not catch Him because he was with hi gang so I ran away.


Then when I came back and he was By himself so I went to go tackle him down but His gang came
so then I went to my house.Then In the morning I went outside and went to the beach and they saw me
so Then I called the police to catch them and then They ran away from them but they were to slow
so the cops caught them.Then asked them where my stuff were then he told me were they were

so then I got my stuff  back then went back home.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way I wrote about the robber. It Is about a person who robbed my house but not for real, it's just a story. It's about person that called a spy to help him get his stuff back. I like it when the robber got caught from the police. Something that I need to work on is adding full stops, and commas.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.