Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

the ball insedent

“MOM”i said crying “there was this bully at my school and he chucked a big ball at my face”
His mom said “dont worry son he was just trying play he probbely did that by axident’’ by the time she had finished he was already in his new bed room “sam sam sam sam wake up it’s your birthday “ woke up in a fright “mom im trying to sleep please “LEAVE ME ALONE” I was wide awake.Mom i don’t wan’t to go to school today don’t worry just hide away from him it huge school while I was walking to school the bully was trying to get me I ran so fast I didn’t know where I was going i ran in to a tree but luckly I had lost him as I found my way to school I had lost my first period I was on detention the pricible called my parents I was grounded for two week’s I told my mum what had happend but she didn’t listen to me but unless I still got my present’s mom was lonely my dad left when I was four years of age I don’t know why.I’t was another day of school we had EXAMS boring!!!But luckly I was smart i’m not just an average student and I study very hard to get where I am I skiped a whew grades for that i’m ayear nine and im only ten.

Yes the exam’s finished but the bully still trying to find me so I jumped out of the window and ran back home the bell just rang to as I was walking back home I felt a slight shiver like somone was watching me i quikly ran. As soon as I had stood on the step my teacher came out she said “ohh there you are you left your exam papers in class you left them on your desk” my mom came out with a large smile on her face “hi mom what’s the smile for” “you are such a clever boy”she hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks everyone was watching “ mom stop its imbarising ‘’ “oop’s sorry son” I came 1st with an A+ she came in my room and said your not grounded any more “ YESSS!!!” I yelled.It was the weekend’s I was playing with my freinds in my room they brang up the bully and said “hey nick remember that boy that that chucked that huge ball at your face” “yeah what about him” “hes trying to find you to say sorry” “realy” “yeah’’ “so i’v been avoiding him for nothing” “yeah pretty much” I put on a face of gilt.

At school I was trying to find the boy I had no sight of him classes court field hall the school is huge.”Mom was right he was just trying to play I should have listend to her”I saw him “hey come here i was trying to find you”but he had his headphones on It was hard for him to hear me so I ran.Finaly I had cought up to him “hey man i just came to say sorry” “what for” “for avoiding you” “oh yeah I was just trying to say sorry for the ball insedent” “apoligy accepted friend’s” “yeah sure” “come to my house sometime” “okay” laters”

    The end

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.