Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

my Holiday Hilite

Hi my name is Tihi and i'm telling you what I done in the holidays. Something big was gonna happen
my Nan told me that its my brothers birthday tomorrow. he`s turning 6.the next day I sed to my brother happy birthday Stan.  later on we went to the pool`s so the adults can finish seating up the party. then we went back home.

But they were still setting up the party so I fort that It will be a big party.
then my papa Matt came and said happy birthday to and gave him 50$
for his birthday. hen my Nan  bought him a scooter and my aunt gave him
a skate board.

Then the party started and we all had lots  of  fun we had a chocolate  fountain
dripping with  chocolate and we dipped mash mallows in it.but we had food before
we had pudding.but the pudding that we had was delicious we had rocky road.     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.