Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Tihi holiday highlight

What did you do in the holidays?well I went shopping with my dad at Sylvia park
and we went warehouse got some clothes  and then went to EB games to get  me a PS vita.But a few days before like a week ago we went to glen Ines and went shopping over there again first we went to GI we
we bought some stuff with my brother my cousins Nan and unity then the second time we went there we
went to the internet cafe.2 days before we went to shop for some
clothes at Sylvia park i went with my my cousins went with my Nan aunt and me thy went shopping first.


Then and then back for me to go shopping so after I was home i charged my ps vita I got 2 games for it
I got batman and ratchet and clank and I went in the lounge to play on my ps3 and I was playing call duty with my cousin.Then my cousin left to go to his other cousin’s birthday and I was home with my aunty
so i was just playing by myself.But It was fun I like it by myself  at home cause its just me playing the game.

Then  after dinner my ps vita was charged so I done the dishes and played on it first i was playing batman.

Then after a while I checked out my clothes and went back on my psv and play ratchet and clank then my dad came over and checked it out.the after a while i went to sleep then I though the holidays was nearly over till 2 days my holidays was fun THE END.\\\\\\\\\\\
Sylvia Park Parking And Mall.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.