Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

My Holiday

Have you ever been to Willow park? I’ve been there twice for camp.
Its cool over there because there are quad bikes and one go cart. Willow park is really cool, they have fun activities like water games and green machines.


Then, the next week I went to Tauranga with my Uncle Tilly and my Uncle Tihi. I met my mum side of family. I met my nanny Elly and my uncle Jake and my aunty Craca. I went with them too the pools and the beach.


When me my cousin and my aunt went back home  I wanted to stay. Then it was the first week of school i’m looking forward to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tihi,
    I really loved our holiday in taurahga,
    It was really fun we had a lot fun
    keep up the good work tihi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.