Pages

Friday 18 September 2015

cross country

I went up an then I had butter flys i was sceard that i was gonna come last and and then I wen’t to line up and start.and then the clapwent and  I started to run and then i got closer and close and I was nearly there but i was coming last but i just beat three people.but we had to do 2 laps And then I was trying to cach up to the people that wher Just in front of me but I puffed out and so they ran away from me but the peole at the back of me were about to cach up to me so then i started to run.
I was nearly there again closer and closer and closer and so I ran faster and faster to cach up to the peope
in front of me.but I couldent they where to fast. so when they  past the finish line I was onley left with three people at the  back so i came 4th to last.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.