Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

My kauwa story

Hi my name is Tihi and I am here to tell you about what I did at camp????


One morning a tuesday morning I went to camp It took a while to go to sand spit it took hours.
you wanna know why I went to camp to look at the stuff that are in kunwu and also to have fun.  It was so fun.


That tuesday all the year 6’s went for a BIG!!!!! bush walk up killer hill WOW that was long
the first 5 seconds I was puffed out.We walked up killer hill because we wanted to go to the beach on the other side it took an hour to go up and down we had lunch we had a rest and we even skimmed rock’s and got sum seafood. it was cool then we even walked back and when we got there  we had afternoon  tea.


Then the next day we had rotations my group kauwa A’s first one was the Raft making all the raft’s we made fell down in the water it was really hard but only one had the chance to flout but only for a little while.We had to do it because we get sent to a rotation we had to do.and how we done it we made the raft tight so it can't fall apart  and we also had another day of rotation’s.

And all the rotations we done the next day and on the last day We had some more rotations
but they were totally different than the one’s we done.we done swimming bush baseball
touch and volley ball.then the fairy came then we went back to the sand spit and went back on the bus and went back home THE END.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.