Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

The realy big bug

As I looked behind me somthing began to move.As I saw it move inside realy dark room it I went in looked at it it looked like a big man sized bug it looked scary and as I went to look inside its eye's
it ran away.And i was on my way back home started to think about what happend at school today
and I came up with a joke I mite just have to bring bug repalent to school tomorow.

Im at school again and I saw that room again so i thought I should see if the monster is there well that joke was probly was not suposed to be a joke beacouse i found it again it realy looks like it has realy grown the past day so I hurry'd to my bag and grabed my flash light and turned it on and it was a realy realy REALY BIG COCKROACH!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.